Re: [TR] Followup question on car insurance.

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <deruiterville@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Followup question on car insurance.
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:27:28 -0400
Sounds like you really don't want Hagerty after all.  From their web site:
a.. Usage. Hagerty provides coverage for vehicles that are used on an
occasional basis -- e.g. club functions, exhibitions, organized meets, tours
and limited pleasure driving.
a.. Storage. Collector vehicles must be stored in a fully enclosed, locked
garage when not in use.
a.. Regular-use vehicles. Each licensed household driver needs to have a
regular-use vehicle for daily driving and must maintain regular-use
insurance in his or her own name.