[TR] Overspray on Tires

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Overspray on Tires
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:09:06 -0400
Toward the end, my body guy got a bit lazy.  Did a remarkable job overall, but
sprayed body paint on my wire wheels and tires.

The wire wheels I'll simply repaint with Duracolor silver.  Should be pretty
close, eh?

But the tires....  Anybody know of a chemical that will take the modern single
stage paint off?  ...or, ahem, is it simply a brush and soap?

Thanks, everyone.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A...3 year restoration only weeks away from firing up!
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org