[TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through 6, etc.

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through 6, etc.
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:39:37 -0700
After my mom's passing in April of 2004, the gaskets really ended up
being put on hold...   my hands were just too full...   and in late
2005... I also started another little business that relates to my film
career... and that's kept me busy...   However, I felt it was time to
get back in the saddle because many of you have just waited way too
long...   I am back in production with the T4 and T6 type silicone valve
cover gaskets.    I am hopeful to get back to developing a Spitfire
version, but for right now... getting these two gaskets rolling again is
a big thing.   The T4 sump gasket is on hold.

Orders = Money = financing for other products.    <------this sums it up.

Sorry to bomb the list with an advertising post, but it's not like
you've heard much from me in the last two years!

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com

===     http://www.vtr.org