[TR] Re: GT6+ Is Complete

To: bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: GT6+ Is Complete
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:37:25 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2006 11:37:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk writes:

Sorry to  be the pedant, but paint code 19 is Triumph White, Signal Red is
code  32,
Cheers,
Bill.

Bill,
I was wondering if anyone would catch me on that one.  You see  the 68 car
was White and that is how she is commissioned.  However, the 70  car was Signal
Red, code # 32, so I took the liberty since I already have 3  other white
Triumph's and no #32's.  The GT is a a cross between the Two  and really mostly
70, including the motor.  Bunch of neat stuff from the 68  though, including
the
key on the dash, no locking steering column, early  Strombergs, etc.  The
beauty of Modified, No Rules!
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org