RE: [TR] A bunch of questions

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] A bunch of questions
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:02:39 -0400
Hi Randall:

It was your comment about seeing black goo in the calipers that set me
to re-building and emptying everything I could do. However, I merely
drained and flushed the calipers and rear cylinders, instead of
rebuilding them.

Black goo may be no less useful in the brake system than clean purple
fluid, but I feel better having cleaned out the system. Gave me back my
mechanic's legs again this year. I spent yesterday afternoon thumping my
chest against trees and shouting "Huah!"     Not!

Cheers,

Mark