[TR] is it on L or R of a TR3?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] is it on L or R of a TR3?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:21:24 -0400
Hi,
I am confused on my '60 TR3A which is LHD and stock on these matters:

1.is the gas line run along the frame on the right side (passenger's side)?
2.does the gas line come out of the tank on the left side (driver's side)?
3.is the tank's fuel sending unit mounted on the left side of the fuel tank?
4.isn't the exhaust pipe on the rear of the TR3 on the left?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey '60 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org