Re: [TR] TRparts.com

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TRparts.com
From: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:07:53 -0400
Try lower case...AJL@trparts.com. It worked for me. I just bought hisTR4
alternator conversion kit and am reasonably satisfied. I did have to grind
the old gererator braket a bit, and did need a new narrower belt. Directiins
are adequate. Also the kit was missing one small connector...not a big deal.
The alternator is installed and works very well.
John

===     http://www.vtr.org