[TR] Baffles & Braces

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Baffles & Braces
From: "Marc Nederkoorn" <adsl709847@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:52:06 +0200
Mark, Brian, List,

Quote:
> Subject: RE: [TR] TR6 ANSA exhaust - now quieter after installing inserts
>
> Hi Brian:
>
> I am glad that your setup worked out. Much as I would love to claim the
> credit for the initial idea, I cannot. The original notion was sent to
> me on the list by Robert Rudolphi who wedged his baffles in with tape
> wrapped around them.
Etc.

Cheers to honesty!

I do remember passing the 'brace' idea to Mark, however I honestly don't
remember If I cobbled that one up myself or picked up the idea elsewhere.

I am however positively sure that this very list is the worlds no. 1 idea
incubator for Triumph tech solutions and I am glad to share whatever I have
found usefull.

Regards from the Netherlands (sunny!)

Marc
'74 TR6