Re: [TR] Booster line issues

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca
Subject: Re: [TR] Booster line issues
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:31:32 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/06 11:54:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhooper@digiscreen.ca writes:

<< Any idea on
 what model car I would be looking for at the junk yard?

Pretty much any GM Rear drive car / truck / van from 80 and up.  Front drives
probably have this filter but I don't recall for sure.  Just look under the
hood and the filter will be 3" or so from the brake booster.

Older cars have 3/8 hose barb, later ones might have 7 / 16"

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org