[TR] Exhaust questions...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Exhaust questions...
From: "scottpaisley" <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 07:44:19 -0700
This must have come up 100 times, but I'm faced with a quick decision
and need some help. The tail pipe that feeds the muffler on my 74 TR6
broke. It's LOUD. So here's the question:

Do I

1) Replace just the pipes and muffler with mild steel? $150
2) Get a whole new SS exhaust $425(ish)
3) Get a Monza exhaust for about $350. (the down pipes and forward pipes
are in good shape)

I'm don't want anything too loud but have read good things about the
Monza exhaust, but have never heard one. Can anyone point me in a
direction? I need to get the car back on the road!

Thanks!!

-Scott
'74 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org