Re: [TR] Exhaust questions...

To: Stevestr6 <Stevestr6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Exhaust questions...
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:37:05 -0700
Scott,
If you want the Monza, which I just did on my 74 try this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/73-75-Triumph-TR6-Pacesetter-MONZA-Exhaust-Sys
tem_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQitemZ8064669814
It's $286 plus $35 for shipping. If your not an ebayer their direct link is
http://www.azraceplace.com/
Since they are located here in the valley I was able to go to the factory
and pick it up.

I am very happy with the quality, look and sound. It is on the loud side.
Also, I could not get the driver side mounting hardware to give me a tight
fit on my 74. I got it on, but I could not get it to line up with the frame
mounting points 100% so it was loose. I ended up taking it to a local
muffler shop and they rehung the entire system for $80. The system does not
come with the down pipes or front mid pipes. NFI.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U
http://www.triumphowners.com/798