[TR] TR4A Engine Bay Fuel Line Routing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4A Engine Bay Fuel Line Routing
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:07:18 -0400
I need to replace the entire fuel line network in my 4A engine bay.  What is
there is clogged solid, not original, and pretty dangerous (rubber line
wrapped around the front of the valve cover).  I would like to put it back
as original.  Would any of the TR4A owners with original/restored cars have
photographs of their engine bays that I could consult?  A website address or
reference to a particular book would also be helpful.  I've got the Roger
Williams book, but Piggot is two states away at the moment.

Also, I thought there was a company that sold a fuel line kit that was
pre-bent, but I cannot find the link.  Any ideas?

I have dual Strombergs (for now).

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy Kinney
'66 TR4A