[TR] Retracking my mistaken type-o

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Retracking my mistaken type-o
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!
It was pointed to me by 2 different people that you
are to put WATER [NOT Coke] Down the carb.
I'm truely sorry for making this mistake. I thought
that I had written water where I accidently typed
coke. I haven't seen that TR Digest News Letter yet.
The only way that I know that I made that mistake, is
from Paul. Who copied my incorrect line that I typed
to the TRIUMPH List.

PLEASE do NOT put Coke-a-cola in any part of your
TRIUMPH.

BTW- This last Digest E-mail that I've received
started out with Michael's 1st E-mail responce to
JVV's E-mail question. As I've mentioned previously, I
have NOT seen my 'type-o' E-mail yet. I gather that,
that will show up in the next days Digest report.
Thanks to the people that took the time to point out
my misinforned info. summary report.

Remember, use 'small amounts' of WATER down the carb,
to get the 'Steam Cleaning' effect, thus removing the
carbon off the piston's Head.

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org