[TR] Free to a good home....

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Free to a good home....
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:27:22 -0400
List,
I have a set of 5 60 spoke wire wheels that came with my first TR4A that I
am donating to a good home. They aren't pretty and you have to pick them up
here in Cincinnati. Four of them have inflated tires on them that would
actually roll if they had to. These would be good for someone who is in the
process of a restoration and doesn't want their nice shiny wire wheels to be
trashed at the paint shop for instance. They could be restored but I am told
it is better to buy new than restore old ones. These come with splined hub
adapters and 2 eared knock offs.
If you want pictures, I can send them.
Please contact me off list if interested.. Remember, I won't ship them. I am
about 1-1/2 hours north of the Louisville, Ky. Bash coming up in early June
if that helps.
Dave Connitt
dconnitt@fuse.net
cell (513) 484-8420