RE: [TR] TR3a master cyl springs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3a master cyl springs
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:23:37 -0700
> A few years back I had my clutch and brake master cylinders
> rebuilt by White
> Post.
> When they came back they were missing the springs. No luck at the time
> getting them back...anyone know of a source for these?

Jim, are you talking about Moss 582-065 ?  They're still listed on the web
site, although the price has gone up somewhat since I bought mine.

The little wavy spring should be in the rebuild kit, I've never seen it sold
separately.

Sorry, Bill, none of my Girling references lists just the spring.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org