Re: [TR] Decarboninzation

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Decarboninzation
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:28:46 +0100
Hi Cosmo
I used to have a Herald at school, I did a Redex decoke, completely filled
an area about 40 ft by 60 ft bounded on 3 sides by 2 storey buildings with
acrid soot, did it by adding Redex down the carb whilst increasing the
throttle opening progressively to maintain running, ended up with about 3/4
throttle holding at about 1500 rpm!
Car ran a bit better after that!

Graham.