Re: [TR] Pitted Tapppets

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, lmtr4a@ctlnet.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Pitted Tapppets
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:04:06 -0400
>Yeah Lou, the project always grows, huh?  A part of me is saying do it all
>and do it now and take a Wedge to TRA.  The Four is running well so that
>one is
>going regardless.  But as I said TRA is the one event that the 3B gets out
>for.  She might get mad at me if I leave her home.
>Cheers,
>Darrell

Registering for TRA has a way of forcing one to finish projects. If it
wasn't for TRA pre-registration, I'd probably still be working on projects I
started years ago. Instead, I finished the projects the night before leaving
for TRA.

Part of me says, "Don't start anything you can't finish before you have to
leave.", but it's amazing what you can finish at the last moment.

Funny how that works.

John H.

===     http://www.vtr.org