[TR] TR3 Oil Cooler

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Oil Cooler
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:34:04 -0400
Hello to all,
I am installing an oil cooler on my 59 TR3A. It has the metal hoses. Has
anyone installed a cooler? Does the cooler when placed in front of the
radiator clear the nose clip when installed? Do the brackets that hold the
cooler mount between the radiator and its support bracket and fasten with the
radiator attachment bolts? I got this kit from Moss, but no instructions. The
hoses were a definite chore, anyone have a nice path from the filter to the
cooler? Thanks to all in advance.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A
72 TR6