Re: [TR] wish list

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] wish list
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:52:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/2006 11:45:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

> Ashford, this wish list you started is just great, now if the wishs were to
> become reality I think this list would thin out rather quickly with a bunch
> of
> "middleage" LBC owners going to a very early plot of land, seems most of the
> wishes are for hi-performance cars, geeeezzzz

Fred & Ashford,
Now I get it!  Instead of that TR7 Spider can I change to a Dodge Viper?  I
have an Audi TT 225 Roadster Quattro to offer up as trade.  It is the 01 first
year TT Roadster with low mileage so it has collector value.  As a teenager I
was certainly into dragging about town.  383 and 440 Dodge's.  That is back
when they cost $4000 new. My brother purchased a new Super Bee that was way
cool.  I had a new Cuda although it was only a 318. Very lucky I am not pushing
up
daisies in a plot of land.

I once tried to trade the TR3B for a vintage Ford GT 350.  Didn't work of
course because asking price for the Ford was 130 Large.

But if you think of it isn't variety the spice of life?  Instead of that one
big bucks ride that gets sideways when you stomp on the gas, we LBC type guys
can have multiple rides, so life is good.

Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org