[TR] Rehersal

To: "triumph list list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Rehersal
From: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:21:42 -0400
Bob reminds me that I haven't told you that the Chapel has been reserved for
us Friday afternoon.  I would think we'd want to
plan on up to two hours to get it all together, which unfortunately will cut
into the "Island Treasures" lecture and tour (?), but so be it, I guess.
Shall we meet at 3:00? That will give us plenty of time to reherse and still
get to the reunion reception at 5:30.

I'd originally thought we might want to reherse again on Saturday, but if we
haven't refound our sound after two hours on Friday, I'd say we
are plumb out of luck.

So unless there are objections or better ideas, lets go with Friday at 3 in
the Chapel.

Cheers
John

===     http://www.vtr.org