[TR] Battery Charger hookup on Positive Ground Car?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Battery Charger hookup on Positive Ground Car?
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:01:11 -0700
I was just about to hook up an automatic trickle charger to my positive ground
TR4 when it dawned on me that I wasn't sure which way to hook it up.  Rather
than burn up my battery, I thought I should double check with the list first.

On a common negative ground car, the red charger lead goes to the battery +
terminal and the black lead goes to the battery - terminal.  Is it still the
same hookup for a positive ground car?

Thanks
Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA