[TR] I love my Triumph but...

To: <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: [TR] I love my Triumph but...
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:47:56 -0500
Ashford,

Great thread - thanks for spicing up the list.

For myself, for under $25k, it would be either a:

*       TR8 DHC in a dark colour with the very attractive redesigned front and
rear
fiberglass bumper replacements that are now being sold on the web.   Yes,
power corrupts and I'd love something wider than my TR6.  Also, having the TR8
mentioned only twice so far bodes well for reasonable prices....for a while.
*       A Lotus Elan - any model, any series.

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg

===     http://www.vtr.org