FW: [TR] I love my Triumph but...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [TR] I love my Triumph but...
From: "Jeremiah Curry" <jercurry@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:24:38 -0600
Don't think this went through last time.

I would have to say

money no object: Ferrari, probably 355, or Testarossa

Under 25k, you can actually get a decent Acura NSX or a Toyota MR2 Turbo.
Maybe a Gen3 RX7 or a Toyota Supra.  I used to have a International Scout II
and would love a really nice one of those, or a Land Rover Defender 90 too.

As you might have guessed I love mid-engined cars from the 80's and 90s

Jeremiah
1991 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro 20v
1999 Volkswagen Passat V6
1957 Triumph TR3 (in progress)