[TR] FW from VTR webmaster

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] FW from VTR webmaster
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:29:41 -0400
Good afternoon...

This in yesterday's email addresses to vebmaster@vtr.org.  Thought I'd pass
it along to the list in case anyone is close or interested.  Have a great
holiday.
Cheers,
Blake Discher
We're at it again!  Fifty British car owners will be driving their vintage
British cars in the 2006 America's British Reliability Run to raise money
for kids with diabetes.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about
the run. Thank you!

  _____