Re: [TR] TR6 floor mats

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 floor mats
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:06:32 -0700
When we had some rooms recarpeted I found a local lady who would take
rectangles of the excess carpet and bind the edges so we would have some
matching door mats.

At the same time I had her make a couple of floormats for our van.  Just
traced the old mat on the back of the carpet with a marker and cut to
match (being sure to get it the right way 'round).

If you can find a carpet remnant that is what you want you may be able
to find someone local to bind the edges.  A carpet store may be able to
give you a name.  Quite reasonable... it was about a buck a foot for the
edge binding.

Geo H