RE: [TR] Re: Surrey Top (TR250)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: Surrey Top (TR250)
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:08:57 -0700
> My wife and I moved to Va 3 years ago and we miss the Santa
> Cruz Mtn ranges disparately. Motoring here in Va doesn't come
> close!

Have you tried the Blue Ridge Parkway (which is mostly scenic), or SR 160
from Appalachia to Cumberland (which is more fun to drive) ?  SR42 from
Chatham Hill to New Castle is supposed to be nice, too.

The Appalachians aren't as sharp as the western mountains, but they are very
pretty (IMO), and there are some fun roads here and there.  Someday, I hope
to be able to visit them in my LBC.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org