Re: [TR] Re: Surrey Top (TR250)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Surrey Top (TR250)
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:00:05 -0400
Hi Alan,

Thanks very much for the information about the "factory hardtop".
I'll do my best to keep the nomenclature straight! You've obviously
spent a bit of time researching and documenting the hardtop, and
I will definitely consult with you as I try to assemble the required
parts; thanks for the offer. I only wish I was still living in Cupertino
Ca. My wife and I moved to Va 3 years ago and we miss the Santa
Cruz Mtn ranges disparately. Motoring here in Va doesn't come
close!

Thanks again,
David Brady
CD8124L