[TR] OIL LINE FROM FILTER TO GAUGE

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] OIL LINE FROM FILTER TO GAUGE
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:59:15 -0400
List,
Can anyone tell me if the stud on the oil filter that connects to the
oil pressure gauge is drilled or something of a special stud?
I guess I'm trying to figure out how the oil pressure gets around the
stud to feed the banjo fitting.
Jeez, when I took it all aprt I marked all the parts and placed them in
zip lock baggies, so I'm pretty sure that I have the correct stud.
I have the wahers and the cap nut, I know those are correct.
Any help would be appreciated......I did look in the book and it just
calls for a stud. No note of anything special.
Tony
58 TR3A
TS27093
Wiring about 80% done, soon will be back in the body shop to hang wings,
bonnett and boot.

===     http://www.vtr.org