Re: [TR] More VTR Convention Pictures!

To: "Dave1massey@cs.com" <Dave1massey@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] More VTR Convention Pictures!
From: "Kurtis Jones" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 07:52:13 -0500
On 7/25/06, Dave1massey@cs.com <Dave1massey@cs.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 7/24/2006 9:45:02 PM Central Standard Time,
> tr4driver@gmail.com writes:
> I've added a lot more pictures from the VTR Convention in Dallas, but also
> had to move them to a less-full account.  Here's the new link:
>
> http://members.cox.net/kjei/2006_VTR_Pictures/page_0001.html
>
> I see your room was pretty high up in the tower.  I was on the fourth floor
> and all I could see out the window was the mezzanine roof.
>
> Aren't you glad you went?
>
> Dave

Dave,

We were on the 20th floor and had a wonderful view.  We thoroughly
enjoyed ourselves.  My biggest regret is not competing in the
autocross.  That looked like a lot of fun.  I also wish I'd had the
opportunity to meet more of the listers that attended the convention,
but there were a lot of folks there and only a limited amount of time.

We're already making plans to attend the convention at Valley Forge next year!

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org