Re: [TR] More VTR Convention Pictures!

To: tr4driver@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] More VTR Convention Pictures!
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:18 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/2006 7:52:35 AM Central Standard Time,
tr4driver@gmail.com writes:
> Dave,
>
> We were on the 20th floor and had a wonderful view.  We thoroughly
> enjoyed ourselves.  My biggest regret is not competing in the
> autocross.  That looked like a lot of fun.  I also wish I'd had the
> opportunity to meet more of the listers that attended the convention,
> but there were a lot of folks there and only a limited amount of time.
>
> We're already making plans to attend the convention at Valley Forge next
> year!

Addictive, isn't it?  Some years there is a more or less official "List
Meeting" with a time and place set up in advance.  I don't know if that
happened
this year since I was there only Friday and Saturday but typically it only
happens when Fred makes the effort to organize it (no one else will).  It is
easy
to miss individuals at these things.  It took me two conventions to catch up
with Ashford.  But it's like a highschool reunion when it happens.

Cheers and see you next year.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org