Re: [TR] FW: Early TR4 - Front Brakes

To: lbc.resto@comcast.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] FW: Early TR4 - Front Brakes
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:59:59 -0400
  Hi,

 I have split, cleaned, painted, installed new stainless pistons and seals on
the TR6 with not problems. I would encourage the stainless and I bought mine
from TRF. Brakes work great with no leaks. Not sure if the TR6 calipers are the
same as the TR4 but I just used the torque settings from the Bentley manual.
Hopefully another list member can provide those numbers. The triumph owners
site link below shows some pics from my caliper work.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108