Re: [TR] What should the new Triumph look like?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] What should the new Triumph look like?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:16:29 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
To: "'oliver'" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>; "'Triumph Email List'"
<Triumphs@autox.team.net>; "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:28 PM

> Oliver wrote:
> I bet Chrysler could style it so it would live up to the name.
>

> Just don't let them handle quality control.

Or design engineering - The garage wants $100 to replace the radiator hose
on my wife's '98 Sebring convertable. I just took a look and it seems that a
good portion of front body metal has to come off to get at it. (still a rip
off). Replacing spark plugs requires the intake manifold to be removed.
Maintenance is not designed in.
Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org