RE: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:25:49 -0700
I've had a total of 2 break on the TR since 1973. Keep in mind though
that in that period the beast has been repainted 4 times the snaps
having been replaced each time just because. Also the metal snaps that
were standard on TR-4s and 4a's tended to bite into the paint allowing
rust to begin to form. That said to each his/her own

Deano