RE: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'----Thanks!

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'----Thanks!
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:40:38 -0700
A big THANKS to those that responded with their ideas and opinions on the
plastic snaps for the top and tonneau of the TR4~6.

The consensus seems to be to forgo the plastic snaps and go with metal,
unless originality is more important than having a few problems! As I use
the Tonneau almost constantly, I think that is the way I am going to go. I
will investigate sources for the metal male snaps and hopefully rivet them
to the car with a thin plastic washer between the snap and the body!

Thanks to all of you!!

Alistair Hewitt
John Mitchell
John Cohen