Re: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'----Thanks!

To: jimbpps@cox.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Questions on 'Which type snaps, etc.'----Thanks!
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 20:42:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:43:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jimbpps@cox.net writes:

The  consensus seems to be to forgo the plastic snaps and go with metal,
unless  originality is more important than having a few problems! As I use
the  Tonneau almost constantly, I think that is the way I am going to go. I
will  investigate sources for the metal male snaps and hopefully rivet them
to  the car with a thin plastic washer between the snap and the  body!

you can get metal snaps in all colors (and tools for their  installation) at
Joann Fabrics - or probably any other decent fabric store
then you'll have the color to satisfy all but the most anal originality
freaks and the durability of metal snaps

see _www.joann.com_ (http://www.joann.com)  if there are no  stores near you

Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org