[TR] Just for grins

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Just for grins
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:59:14 -0400
Thought you all might enjoy the response I received for a TR6 I'm selling.

Ed Woods

Hello Seller,
I got your advert on your for sale ( 1969 TR6 $7500 ) and i am so deligthed
and interesting inbuying it from you.Please update me if it still very much
available for sale.More importantly i will like to know if there is any body
damage on it.I will require for your last price,Your contact phone #and also
your mailling address. It's will also be nice of you if you can provide me
with the picture.So that i can be fully satisfied with it. If everything is ok
with you.
 Willing to read from you Asap.
 WARM REGARDS

===     http://www.vtr.org