[TR] Vac Advance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Vac Advance
From: btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:42:38 -0400
 Greetings all and thanks very much for the specs and all the cogitating. I had
specs of 2-6-3 but those numbers are so far off from everything else on my
sheet I was suspicious of them.  I've been looking at the Pertronix distributor
(did you know Pertronix made a complete replacement distributor for the 45d BMC
applications?) and the very adjustable 123 but both of them seem to offer much
more vacuum advance.  Not sure this would do well in our TRactor engines.
Anybody got specs for the Mallory units?     TJ
AOL Mail and more.

===     http://www.vtr.org