[TR] Re: Radiator overflow tube

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Radiator overflow tube
From: Ryan Van Luchene <dejabuzzed@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
my TR6 was missing the overflow tube and bottle ass'y
when i bought it. i got the stiff plastic white
overflow tube from TRF but it wouldn't fit around the
larger OD of the spout on the radiator. now it all
makes sense - so is the black connector tube still
available at any supplier, or what material can i look
for to make the part?

ryan '71 TR6 imperial blue