Re: [TR] TR Question

To: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR Question
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:35:57 -0500
Yes, this is a real website and features cars of several list members
(including mine).  Take a look at some of the pictures - there are some
beautiful cars shown.  Unfortunately, the 1960 and on section is being
revised, apparently, because of some issue with another register.

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A
2000 Jag XK8
Naperville, IL