Re: [TR] ASAP fuel pump

To: <dorpaul@negia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] ASAP fuel pump
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:47:14 -0400
Paul

Whenever I took my pump off the '3, to put it back on I had wire the cam lever
to the housing. This ensured it was on the right side of the cam. Then I
tightened the mounting bolts and when it gets close to the block snip the wire
and pull it out leaving the lever in the right place.   I used 50gauge piano
wire, sturdy strong but still easy to cut.

You probably did something like this to install but as others have mentioned
the pump to install is a PITA and if it isn't working why you doing this?

David
'59 tr3a
'74 spitsix

===     http://www.vtr.org