RE: [TR] BI follow-up

To: "'Philip E. Barnes'" <peb3@cornell.edu>,
Subject: RE: [TR] BI follow-up
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:25:10 -0400
I have never taken mine off and inevitably someone asks about what it is and
jots down the site information.  This just happened on Sunday at our club's
picnic (90+ attended with 39 cars).  A new member saw it and plans on
checking it out.  I also use, with permission a number of short tech tips
from the list in the newsletter and always give credit to the contributor
and the list.

Scott Suhring (CPTC Newsletter Editor)
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6