Re: [TR] Classic Car Insurance

To: Ian <Lbc.Resto@comcast.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Classic Car Insurance
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Ian,

I have my daily driver insured on my regular policy (up here on the Great White
North). My insurance company is Lombard and is one of the few that I'd
contacted that will do that. They used the appraised value of the car as the
agreed value. The rate is slightly higher than going with the classic car
insurance companies, but they don't seem to want to insure daily drivers.

Cameron
'71 GT6