RE: [TR] TR3A Fuel Pump Blanking Plate

To: "'Bob Labuz'" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3A Fuel Pump Blanking Plate
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:25:14 -0400
For some reason I'm getting all my List mail but anything I try to reply to
or post goes in to cyberspace never to be seen again!

Frank Fisher is the blanking plate guy and his email is FGFO1@aol.com. And
now that I look at my web site, I gave Frank credit for machining the plate
but no way to contact him, so I'll be adding his email address to my site.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org