Re: [TR] TR3A Fuel Pump Blanking Plate

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Fuel Pump Blanking Plate
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:46:26 -0400
On Wednesday 20 September 2006 08:24 pm, Terry Smith wrote:
> Hello, everyone.
>
> A few months ago, I seem to remember, someone had TR3A fuel pump blanking
> plates available.
>
> Are there any of these left out there?
>
> Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
> New Hampshire

Terry,

I just saw a listing on EBAY. But I cant find it today.

The guy who makes them is Frank Fisher out of California. BUt I cant remember
his email address. Take a look at Bob Danielson's web page on
tr6.danielsonfamily.org. Send Bob an email. He had Frank make the plates for
the TR6 also. He may have Fanks email address. The plates are very well made
and go for 20 $ or so on EBAY but he was offering them for 10$ to any list
member. I have 2 one for my TR4 project and one for my 58 TR3A. Very nice
fit.

Good luck,

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org