RE: [TR] A nose bra for a TR6 with rubber bumper guards

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] A nose bra for a TR6 with rubber bumper guards
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:21:50 -0400
Jim,
Personally I'd stay away from the fabric bras.  I've had a couple and they
do as much damage as they prevent.  I don't know what is available on the
market, but I recommend looking into the clear plastic coating that is
available out there.  There are several kits for newer cars but you would
probably have to make you own kit from a stock roll.  My son put a 3M
product on his Audi and loves it.  It is permanent, but it won't yellow,
won't allow the paint to chip and won't peel back.  NFI, just an option.
Pete