[TR] stock GT6 Mk III exhaust system for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] stock GT6 Mk III exhaust system for sale
From: <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:53:13 -0500
I have a stock mild steel exhaust system for sale for a GT6 Mk III.

It is brand new, never fitted to a car.  When I had my GT6, I bought a
complete system and installed it, but I had so much trouble finding a stock
system, that when I finally did I bought a spare set.  I have since sold my
GT6 after 22 years of ownership and am selling this spare exhaust system.

It is all 3 pieces; the downpipe, intermediate pipe/silencer, and the stock
muffler; all in mild steel, not stainless.  I paid just under $300 for it 5
years ago.  It is more expensive today to buy new.  I'm asking $150 for it,
which is half of what it would cost to buy anywhere else and about 1/3 of a
stainless system.

Reply if interested; I have pictures.

Thanks,
Frank