RE: [TR] Back for a visit

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Back for a visit
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:20:22 -0700
> Hi folks, I just thought I would let members know that I'm
> back on the
> list for a visit.  For those who didn't notice I was gone,
> I've been off
> the list a couple years now.

Hi TeriAnn.  As I recall you left in a bit of a huff ... glad you're feeling
more sociable now !

How's the '3 running ?  You may recall mine from the motel parking lot in
Beaverton in 2000 ... unfortunately it got totaled and it's replacement is
still a project.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO :(now totaled :(
56 TR3  TS13571L next project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wanna be
71 Stag LE2013LBW coming home Real Soon Now
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project for sale
57 TR3 TS21731L "someday concours restoration project" rusting quietly 2000
miles away

===     http://www.vtr.org