[TR] TR3 Beta blaspheming!

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Beta blaspheming!
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:54:53 -0400
List,
While the Beta version is more of a good thing accomplished by 'balloning or
adding an inch or two to the inside of the fender in order to make it wider, I
still am not satisfied.  I think it's kinda odd that Triumph didn't elongatate
the width of the wings in their most distinct part which deepen and add width
to most of the beautiful curves.  Has anyone seen such an improvement (pictured
would be fantastic)?

I hope no one thinks I'm blaspheming!

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey