Re: [TR] Towing Triumphs - (close)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Towing Triumphs - (close)
From: "Mike Welch" <spitfire@freebacon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:04:10 -0600
Best thing to do is find someone with a trailer that lives close to you.  I
have a trailer which I use once or twice a year.  I only got it because I
was transporting a bunch of stuff from Florida to Colorado, and it was
cheaper to buy a trailer than to rent one (or have the stuff shipped).
Anyone from Colorado Springs/Southern Colorado need to borrow a trailer?<g>

Mike Welch
'69 Spitfire
www.freebacon.net