Re: [TR] Bumper/Grill Badges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Bumper/Grill Badges
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:33:01 +0000
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, at around 11:15:59 local time, Joe Curry
<spitlist@cox.net> wrote:
>The chart below is what I have compiled from interest that has
>been shown in this project.  I have divided the chart into desires for Grill
>Badges and ones that attach to badge bars.  Please review the list and see
>if your name is there.  If it is, please let me know if it accurately
>reflects your interest.  If not, please send me an email with the
>corrections.

>Name                       Bumper  Grill

>Michael Hargreave Mawson     4

Dear Joe,

I would much prefer grille badges, if they can be made available.  If
they cannot, then I would take bumper badges as second best.

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org